Coaching Tip of the Month - July, 2003
- Einstein was four years old before he could speak.
- Isaac Newton did poorly in grade school.
Beethoven's music teacher once said of him "as a composer he is
- F.W.Woolworth got a job in a dry good store when he was 21, but his
employer would not let him wait on customers because he "didn't have
- Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team. Boston
Celtics Hall of Famers Bob Cousy and Bill Russell suffered the same fate.
- A newspaper editor fired Walt Disney because he had no good ideas.
- Winston Churchill failed 6th grade.
- Steven Spielberg dropped out of high school in his sophomore year.
He was persuaded to come back and placed in a learning disabled class.
He lasted a month and dropped out of school forever.
Somewhere we all must meet someone who sees greatness in us
and expects it from us. How will you see your players this month?
Coach Krause's Coaches Corner Archive
| Videos | Packages
| Contact | Ordering
Info | Newsletter |
Coaches Corner | Cart
Coach Jerry Krause, 502 E Boone, Spokane, WA